Be transported to a magical winter wonderland at Gulliver’s World Warrington this Christmas with rides, attractions and an Aladdin Pantomime!
A Great Family Day Out
Finding great days out for toddlers and older children alike can be a tricky task. Offering over 80 rides, attractions and a pantomime, Gulliver’s World Warrington guarantees you one of the best kids’ days out in the UK.
The family-run Theme Park, offers a wide range of age-appropriate rides and attractions, specially designed for families with children aged between 2 and 13 years of age. There are a number of rides and attractions that will appeal to younger children and older kids will love the excitement of the dodgems, log flumes and tree-tops swings.
Gulliver’s World Twixmas Tickets
Get your gloves on a ticket to Twixmas at Gulliver’s World Warrington – festive family fun!
Gulliver’s World Twixmas Highlights
* Be transported to a magical winter wonderland at Gulliver’s World this Christmas with rides, attractions and a pantomime!
* Climb onto your magic carpet and land right in the middle of a truly festive tradition – pantomime! This year presents the iconic Aladdin.
* Take a walk through the enchanted Christmas wonderland, you’ll be sure to be mesmerised by the whimsical lights, magical characters and festive surprises.
* Keep your eyes peeled along this jovial route for elegant elves, snow-dusted trees, dazzling Christmas decorations and true festive magic.
* Perfect photo stops line every corner of winter wonderland so you can share the wonderful memories created with family and friends.
* Create memories to cherish forever with a ride on the charming North Pole Express with special stops along the way.
* Enjoy access to the rides and attractions Gulliver’s World has to offer, including the carousel, desperate drop and their classic wooden roller coaster!
* Perfect for Special festive memories between Christmas and New Year.
Click Here to view more fantastic offers from Gulliver’s Theme Parks and Resorts.
Great Value Day Out
Gulliver’s pride themselves on providing you with a fun day out which is also excellent value for money. There are a number of Coin Operated Rides at numerous locations within Gulliver’s World Warrington Theme Park. All of the rides are free to use an unlimited number of times. These are ideal for keeping younger children entertained whilst their elder siblings enjoy some of the bigger rides.
Parking is also free and families are welcome to take their own picnics into the theme park.
Gulliver’s World Warrington offers a wealth of indoor and outdoor playgrounds. These range from Junior Play Towns, Pirate Ships and Interactive Play Zones.
Travelling to Gulliver’s World Warrington
There are a number of ways to get to Gulliver’s World Warrington. If you are travelling by car, exit the M62 at Junctions 8 or 9 and follow the brown signs. If you are approaching on the M6, exit at Junction 22 and follow the directions to Warrington. When driving to Gulliver’s World use the postcode WA5 9YZ.
Travelling by Train
Catch a train to either Warrington Central or Warrington Bank Quay station. The bus station is just around the corner from Warrington Central Station. If you get the train to Bank Quay station then you will need to walk to the bus station in the centre of Warrington. Catch bus numbers 17C or 18 from the bus station to the top of the driveway which leads to Gulliver’s World Warrington, it is only a five-minute walk to the theme park entrance. See the Raileasy website for details.
There are lots of places to stay in Cheshire. The theme park offers on-site accommodation. If you only planning on visiting the park for one day and would like to explore some of the other attractions in the area then take a look at some of the wonderful self-catering cottages available from Snaptrip.