Amazing Value Warwick Castle Tickets
Experience over 1,100 years of jaw-dropping history at Warwick Castle when you purchase these Amazing Value Warwick Castle Tickets. Warwick Castle is a fun, action-packed and unforgettable day out that the whole family will enjoy.
These great value tickets are available from January through to March 2018.
You must pre-book using the Attractiontix website.
These Amazing Value Warwick Castle Tickets include:
* The Time Tower immersive multimedia experience
* Birds of prey, jousting and archery demonstrations
* The UK’s first Horrible Histories Maze
* Incredible panoramic views from the top of the tallest tower
* Experience preparations for battle
* Get a soldier’s eye view from beneath a battle helmet
* A visit to the lavishly decorated State Rooms
* Watch as a household prepares for a Victorian party
* Discover how electricity was generated over 100 years ago to light up the Castle
* Warwick Castle tickets also include entry to the Castle’s 64 acres of beautiful grounds
Pre-book your tickets using the Attractiontix website.
The Castle Dungeon
For an additional price on the day, you can visit The Castle Dungeon. Featuring a spine-chilling set of live actors, shows and spectacular special effects. This 50-minute experience is so scary, it’s strictly over-10s only.
There are a number of ticket options to choose from, including tickets combined with cream tea or a meal in the Coach House Restaurant.
The Attractiontix EXCLUSIVE: Warwick Castle Family of 3 Ticket is availble for £28.50
The Attractiontix EXCLUSIVE: Warwick Castle Family of 4 Ticket is availble for £38.00
Visit the Attractiontix website to purchase your tickets.
Attractions Near Me – Featured Offers
Travelling to Warwick Castle
Situated in Warwickshire, the Midlands, the town of Warwick lies at the heart of Britain’s motorway network, with easy access from London and Birmingham. Warwick Castle is well signposted, and less than two miles from junction 15 of the M40. There are a number of ways you can get to the attraction. There is also lots of accommodation available nearby.
Travelling by Train
Warwick Station is approximately one mile from the Castle. A direct service into London Marylebone (1 hour 45 minutes) or Birmingham Snow Hill is available. Search for your train tickets using Train Genius.
There are lots of places to stay in Warwickshire. Warwick Castle offer on-site accomodation, visit the official website for details. If you only planning on visiting the attraction for one day and would like to explore some of the other attractions in the area then take a look at the self-catering cottages near Warwick Castle available from Snaptrip.
Attractions Near Me Offers
Originally posted 2018-01-10 11:11:10.