The latest addition to the Gulliver’s Theme Park Resorts is Gulliver’s Valley in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. With a proposed cost of £37 million pounds, Gulliver’s fourth theme park is on schedule to open in Spring 2020. £12 Theme Park Tickets – Limited Ticket Release.
£12 Theme Park Tickets – Limited Ticket Release
Only 100 of these limited edition tickets have been released for each open date between June and October 2020. This special ticket includes:
** Entry to Gulliver’s Valley to enjoy all the rides and attractions
** FREE Parking
** Limited edition reusable drinking bottle
Be amongst the first to experience this new Attraction. Tickets must be prebooked online before midnight 5th January. Don’t miss out.
Gulliver’s Valley in Rotherham
Gullivers intends to build a complete resort with a theme park, adventure centre, “glamping” woodland lodges, a hotel and holiday village. Designed for children aged 2 – 13, Gulliver’s Valley Resort will be home to dinosaurs, indoor activities and much more.
New Gullivers Themepark to offer the following Attractions
* A theme park designed especially for families
* An indoor water play zone suitable for all ages and abilities
* Fantastic themed areas throughout the park to capture imaginations
* Self-catering woodland lodges and treehouses designed to complement the peaceful surroundings
* A stylish hotel designed as a family venue
* Official NERF Zone attraction
* Multi-use nature trails open to the community
* Indoor climbing centre
* A woodland adventure centre
* An education and ecology centre including forest classrooms, woodland crafts and outdoor learning adventures
* Venues will be available for hire for special occasions, business use and group events
* Outdoor gyms maintained by the Gulliver’s landscaping team.
* Gully’s dream village, a community where children with life-threatening illnesses can be given the chance to enjoy a cost-free respite in a magical environment.
Gullivers Theme parks
Established in the 1970’s by the Phillips family, Gulliver’s has always been committed to creating unforgettable days out for thousands of families every year.
Gullivers Theme parks offer a great day out for families with small children with parks already located in Warrington, Milton Keynes and Matlock Bath.
The parks are designed especially for families, offering a huge selection of rides and attractions.
Finding great days out for toddlers and older children alike can be a tricky task. Gulliver’s Themeparks are unique in that they are specially designed for families with children aged between the years of 2 and 13. All three of their current parks offer a wide range of rides and attractions suitable for children.
One of the unique things with Gullivers Themeparks is that there are minimal additional charges. Gullivers offer free car parking and a number of coin-operated rides inside each park are also free of charge.