Be transported to a magical winter wonderland at Gulliver’s Valley Rotherham this Christmas with rides, attractions and Beauty and the Beast Pantomime pantomime!
A Great Family Day Out
Finding great days out for toddlers and older children alike can be a tricky task. Offering over 80 rides, attractions and a pantomime, Gulliver’s Valley Rotherham guarantees you one of the best kids’ days out in the UK.
The family-run Theme Park, offers a wide range of age-appropriate rides and attractions, specially designed for families with children aged between 2 and 13 years of age. There are a number of rides and attractions that will appeal to younger children and older kids will love the excitement of the dodgems, log flumes and tree-tops swings.
Gulliver’s Valley Twixmas Tickets
Get your gloves on a ticket to Twixmas at Gulliver’s Valley Rotherham – festive family fun!
Gulliver’s Valley Rotherham Twixmas Highlights
* Get your hands on a ticket to Twixmas at Gulliver’s Valley, South Yorkshire – festive family fun!
* Be transported to a magical winter wonderland at Gulliver’s Valley this Christmas with rides, attractions and Beauty and the Beast Pantomime pantomime
* If you want great adventure in the big wide somewhere this year’s truly festive tradition of pantomime could be just that with Beauty and the Beast!
* Take a walk through the enchanted Christmas wonderland, you’ll be sure to be mesmerised by the whimsical lights, magical characters and festive surprises.
* Keep your eyes peeled along this jovial route for elegant elves, snow-dusted trees, dazzling Christmas decorations and true festive magic.
*Perfect photo stops line every corner of the Winter Wonderland so you can share the wonderful memories created with family and friends.
* Have a blast on the indoor and outdoor rides and attractions Gulliver’s Valley has to offer!
* Perfect for Unique and special festive memories between Christmas and New Year.
Click Here to view more fantastic offers from Gulliver’s Theme Parks and Resorts.
Great Value Day Out
Gulliver’s prides itself on providing you with a fun day out which is also excellent value for money. There are a number of Coin Operated Rides at numerous locations within Gulliver’s Valley Rotherham Theme Park. All of the rides are free to use an unlimited number of times. These are ideal for keeping younger children entertained whilst their elder siblings enjoy some of the bigger rides.
Parking is also free and families are welcome to take their own picnics into the theme park.
Gulliver’s Valley Rotherham offers a wealth of indoor and outdoor playgrounds. These range from Junior Play Towns, Pirate Ships and Interactive Play Zones.
Travelling to Gulliver’s Valley Rotherham
There are a number of ways to get to Gulliver’s Valley Rotherham. If you are travelling by car, exit the M1 at Junction 31 and follow the brown signs. If you are approaching from Sheffield City Centre, follow the signs for A57 Worksop. When driving to Gulliver’s Valley use the postcode S26 5QW.
Travelling by Train
Catch a train to either Sheffield or Rotherham station. The bus station is just around the corner from Warrington Central Station. Both Sheffield and Rotherham bus interchanges are adjacent to the train station.
There are lots of places to stay in Yorkshire. The theme park offers themed on-site accommodation. If you only planning on visiting the park for one day and would like to explore some of the other attractions in the area then take a look at some of the wonderful self-catering cottages available from Snaptrip.
Short Breaks at Gulliver’s Valley Rotherham
Book a themed short break that’s bursting with fun activities for the whole family. The on-site accommodation ranges from Lost World Lodges to Princess Suites. For those staying overnight, there’s a dedicated area for parents to relax with a drink in the evening while children watch a film next door. Check our Gullivers Theme Park offers page for discounts and promotions.