Families will have a great time at West Midland Safari Park, an award-winning visitor attraction, located in Worcestershire in the heart of England. It is home to a variety of all-weather attractions, including four miles of drive-through safari, the largest animatronic dinosaur exhibit in the UK and a theme park.
Free Return Visits
If you plan on visiting West Midland Safari & Leisure Park then book your tickets using the official website and you will receive a Free Return Code which is valid for 6 months from the date of your initial visit.
West Midland Safari & Leisure Park
Visitors to West Midland Safari Park can view a whole host of exotic species, such as bears, baboons and big cats. Presently, around 140 different species call the Park home, including cheetahs, lions, elephants, giraffes and rhinos. The attraction also offers a wide selection of daily activities for a fun-filled and action-packed family day out!
One of the highlights of your visit to West Midland Safari Park is the four-mile self-drive safari. Split into African and Asian areas, almost all of the animals are free-roaming and can literally walk straight past your car. The Safari Drive-Through is home to some of the world’s most beautiful and critically endangered
Adventure Theme Park
In addition to the fantastic animal attractions, West Midland Safari and Leisure Park also offers a theme park to make your day even more exciting. The Adventure Theme Park is open daily throughout the summer season and has a variety of rides, suitable for all ages. Please note, Wristband and ride ticket prices are charged in addition to Park admission. Everyone, including under 3s, will need a wristband or ride tickets to go on the rides if they meet the minimum height requirements.
Click Here for more details on the available attractions and current prices.
Terms and Conditions
* Free Return Codes will not be valid during any school holiday dates, during any special events or evening events, nor on any Bank Holiday dates.
* A Free Return Code is only sent when guests book online in advance. Guests who arrive without pre-booked tickets will not be entitled to a Free Return Visit.
* Free Return Codes are valid for 6 months from the date of your first visit and no extensions will be considered.
* Free Return Codes will not be issued to guests who have purchased a Lantern Festival ticket.
* Guests will not be entitled to a Free Return Visit if using any amount of Tesco Clubcard Vouchers or Asda Fun Packed Summer Vouchers to purchase tickets, or when purchasing tickets to special events.
* Upgrade fees apply to see Santa on valid days during the Santa Safari event.
* Additional T&C’s Apply
Click Here to visit the Official Website for full Terms and Conditions.
Travelling to West Midland Safari Park
West Midland Safari Park is located on the A456 between Kidderminster and Bewdley. There are a number of ways to get to the Attraction. If you are travelling by car use the postcode DY12 1LF or follow the brown tourist signs.
There are lots of places to stay near the attraction. West Midland Safari Park also offers fantastic on-site accommodation. If you only planning on visiting the park for one day and would like to explore some of the other attractions in the area then take a look at some of the wonderful self-catering cottages available from Snaptrip.
The Safari Lodges at West Midland Safari Park are featured in our Top 10 Amazing Places to Stay. Click Here for details.