Families can enjoy an overnight stay with breakfast and ticket to Warwick Castle for only £123 this February half-term.
February half-term Short Breaks
Encounter the centuries-old art of archery like never before with a great value short break at Warwick Castle this February Half Term!
Watch as the expert archers put their skills to the test in a series of exhilarating performances as bows bend and arrows soar right in front of your eyes.
* An overnight stay at nearby Holiday Inn Express Warwick Stratford-upon-Avon
* 1-day Warwick Castle tickets
* Delicious Buffet Breakfast
* Festival of archery half-term event
* Horrible Histories Maze
* Birds of prey
* and more…
The lead price of £123 is based on two adults and 2 children (£30.75 per person) staying at the nearby Holiday Inn Express Warwick Stratford-upon-Avon.
Things to do at Warwick Castle
There are lots to do for all the family at Warwick Castle including:
* The Time Tower immersive multimedia experience
* Birds of prey, jousting and archery demonstrations
* The UK’s first Horrible Histories Maze
* Incredible panoramic views from the top of the tallest tower
* Experience preparations for battle
* Get a soldier’s eye view from beneath a battle helmet
* A visit to the lavishly decorated State Rooms
* Watch as a household prepares for a Victorian party
* Discover how electricity was generated over 100 years ago to light up the Castle
* Warwick Castle tickets also include entry to the Castle’s 64 acres of beautiful grounds
Attractions Near Me – Featured Offers
Admission Prices and Offers
Warwick Castle is part of the Merlin Entertainments group of attractions, meaning that vouchers are regularly available offering 2-for-1 entry. Merlin Annual pass holders get free entry to Warwick Castle in addition to a number of other Merlin attractions. Buy tickets directly from the official Warwick Castle website for some of the best prices online.
Travelling to Warwick Castle
Situated in Warwickshire, the Midlands, the town of Warwick lies at the heart of Britain’s motorway network, with easy access from London and Birmingham. Warwick Castle is well-signposted, and less than two miles from junction 15 of the M40. There are a number of ways you can get to the attraction. There is also lots of accommodation available nearby.
Travelling by Train
Warwick Station is approximately one mile from the Castle. A direct service into London Marylebone (1 hour 45 minutes) or Birmingham Snow Hill is available. Search for your train tickets using Raileasy.
There are lots of places to stay in Warwickshire. Warwick Castle offers on-site accommodation, visit the official website for details. If you only planning on visiting the attraction for one day and would like to explore some of the other attractions in the area then take a look at the self-catering cottages near Warwick Castle available from Snaptrip.